Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Character Sheet re-design

Page: 1
  • Character Sheet re-design

Hi, I recently acquired Book 3 and thought that I should finally get around to playing the books instead of just reading them. Problem was, the existing Hero Sheet is simply broken. While it is inspired by computer-based RPGs, the layout made battles extremely frustrating because I usually track the rounds in my head, and the dispersed information of each piece of equipment made things even more difficult. So I re-designed the character sheet to be basically more appropriate for pen-and-paper aficionados like moi.

https://www.hightail.com/download/bXBaOGNha0ROQnk5TE1UQw

The above is printable on A4 paper, and is basic in format: 2 layouts using "universal symbols" (so to speak) and 1 in pure text.

Personally my handwriting can be as small as 3pt font so I have more than enough space for noting down all equipment names and abilities.

• Re: Character Sheet re-design

That's a nice design. I'm sure other readers will find it very useful.

Thank you this is just what i needed!

Thanks for this

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad