Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Google doc for Book 1 character tracking

Page: 1
  • Google doc for Book 1 character tracking

Hi all,

Got part way through DQ Book 1 and was looking for a Google doc that I could use to keep track of my character instead of using pencil and paper. I was pretty surprised that no one had created one before so I decided to put one together in Google docs. I've included a simple little combat tracker as well which I hope to improve in the future.

Love the book and wanted to share with the rest of the community: Google Doc

Make a copy of it and track your own characters.

There's info on the first tab about how to reach me in case there are issues. I'd love to update it for the next few books when I get there

Enjoy,
    --Andy

• Re: Google doc for Book 1 character tracking

can this be coppeyd on to xl

• Re: Google doc for Book 1 character tracking

Unfortunately, I don't think so, but on the other hand, I haven't tried. There is some javascript coding I did to make the dice rolls and such so I don't think that it will transfer over to Excel.

Sorry
    --Andy

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad