Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: The Heart of Fire not in e-format?

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: The Heart of Fire not in e-format?

The items on the loot cards and bookmarks are special items that do not feature in the books. Each item has a special instruction for when it can be equipped, if you choose to do so.

Posting here as my comments are the same.

I too learned about the books from Watch It Played and I too am disappointed to see that I cannot get the 2nd book as an ebook. I just finished the first book yesterday and cannot wait for the next one, and while I generally prefer hard copy books to ebooks, the ability to just jump to linked pages in the ebook was a feature I think I will miss with a hard copy. (and my girlfriend likes seeing me finally use the kindle she got me....)

So right now I guess I will try to hold out and see if the ebook becomes available again, and when it does snatch up book 3 at the same time too while I am at it.

When I visit the Amazon US pages I am seeing the Kindle versions available for all three books.

I discovered the issue. The kindle version for The Heart of Fire is not shown as an available options when searching under the books section of Amazon. Only by going into the kindle section do I see the kindle version.

This is not the case with the other two books.

Thanks for letting me know! Can't wait to start book 2.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad