Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: The Heart of Fire not in e-format?

Page: 1 , 2
  • The Heart of Fire not in e-format?

I am wondering why The Heart of Fire is not available for the nook but the other two book are?

• Re: The Heart of Fire not in e-format?

I'll be honest and say, I don't know. It should be available if Legion and Winter's Fury are also available on nook. Might be an issue with the distributor you normally use?

I was searching through Barns and Noble’s web site and it only showed book 1 and book 3 available as an e-book. But then I just did a search through my nook app on my tablet and all 3 books are available in e-book format. This is a good thing! I should have searched my app first be for making this post. I just got the first book and it’s fantastic. I will be getting all 3 paper backs and in e-book formats. Just to let you know I first learned of these books through the you-tube channel “Watch it Played” last week. I hope “Watch it Played” spreads the word about these books so you get the go ahead for the fourth book.

Jeff

Thanks for the kind words Jeff, glad you liked the first book and a big thank you for your support. I feel so privileged to have been featured on 'Watch it Played' and great that it is bringing in new readers.

Don't forget, I also have the bookmarks and loot cards available on ebay if you are interested:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DestinyQuest-limited-edition-bookmarks-and-loot-cards-/161418546633?#shpCntId

I also got brought in by the Watch
    It Played video. Very excited to dive into these books!

are the book marks and cards linked to items in the book or does buying them instantl allow you to use them

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad