Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: DestinyQuest Infinite coming soon

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Re: DestinyQuest Infinite coming soon

That is extremely disappointing to hear I would expected to have saves for a few sessions so I can play around with paths and different careers. One session is very restrictive. More gives more replayability.

Just to be clear, as Aeval said, DQI will have one active hero "for now." We're planning to release it that way to get it to you guys as soon as we can. But the final version (which will, obviously, be free to anyone who got DQI) will definitely have multiple heroes. Hope that's clear.

Finally ..I have been waiting for a iOS app
    Of destiny quest since I heard of the book coming
    Out ..I have asked a few times for Michael to
    Get one going
    Ha ha

thanks alot

Jodi

Hey Jodi, we'll do our best! (:

Hey guys! So our heady developer kind of wend ahead and implemented multiple hero saves a little early. It might push back our release date a little, but anything for you guys!

Sounds great looking forward to DQI. Was a shame to read that the books were cancelled, given how popular traditional role playing and board gaming is now. Will watch this space for further developments

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad