Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: DestinyQuest Infinite coming soon

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • DestinyQuest Infinite coming soon

Hi guys! Yuliya here from Adventure Cow, where we're working on the digital version of DQ, DestinyQuest Infinite. We'll be ready to release the first act to the public pretty soon, so I thought I'd drop by here and point you to the website: www.destinyquestinfinite.com

I'll be wandering around the forums, feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

• Re: DestinyQuest Infinite coming soon

What are the release dates for all three acts?

We don't have a concrete release date yet, but we're planning to have one by the end of the summer. I'll update this when we have the dates. I can say it will be this year though!

Cool I'm really excited for this.
    I have questions. How many heroes can you have per account?
    Also are there any plans in the future for PVP combat between heroes or at least let us upload the stats to a site like with the forums?

How much will it be and will it be available as an app from the apple App Store? How will weapons and equipment work? Will it be like the book where once you choose a piece of armor or weapon it automatically replaces your currently equipped one?

will you be able to print of your finished hero because my hero sheets often end up hard to read

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: ChronosEight

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad