Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Question about Legion of Shadow Errata

Page: 1
  • Question about Legion of Shadow Errata

Hi there,
    I'm having trouble parsing the Legion of Shadow errata. In particular, it's hard to tell when a change is a replacement and when it's an addition.
    Example:
    Moth-eaten blanket:
    Do I replace its +1 brawn, +1 magic with +1 speed, or is that an additional +1 speed?

as opposed to:

Mauler's Maw:
    Do I replace the +1 brawn with +1 speed, or is the +1 speed in addition?

Or are they all replacements?

• Re: Question about Legion of Shadow Errata

Also, if it's replace every time, what about items like Rennie's Slicer, whose Ability isn't mentioned in the errata?

The new stats that are mentioned replace the old. So, in the case of the Moth-eaten blanket, its old statistics are replaced with +1 speed.

Unless mentioned in the patch notes, all abilities remain the same. So, Rennie's Slicer still has the first cut ability. The patch notes only mention abilities when they have been changed.

Is it still possible to get hold of hardback editions of the first two books?

I'm afraid you will struggle to get hold of a hardback of Legion of Shadow. There was only a limited print run and think all of those have been sold. You might get lucky by checking Amazon marketplace sellers.

Sadly, there was no hardback version for The Heart of Fire.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad