Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Amazon and other retailers

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
  • Re: Amazon and other retailers

No 2 spot now Shame I missed the 'moment' heh. Need to get that no 1 back from the Virgo!

Crumbs, I missed it too

Screenshot or it didn't happen ;--)

Just ordered mine from Amazon.co.uk
    Michael, I look forward to supporting your current and future role-playing efforts! Keep up the good work!

Kind regards

~Angst~

• More signings please.

I'm in London and I'd love for you to come here. My nearest Waterstones is Ilford and they already have a gaming community, so I think there'd be quite a crowd for you. If you are tired of touring, is it possible to get a signed copy and the dice/card dirst from you in any way ?
    Thanks. I'm looking forward to this. Found out from the Advert in GamesMaster by the way.

Hey Ronan.

For some reason I don't seem to be having much success with stores 'down south'. Perhaps they're just not interested in an 'unknown' northerner <sob>. Must confess, I've not tried the Ilford store - if they have a vibrant gaming community then perhaps I am in with a chance ;)

At the moment I am selling collectors sets on ebay which come with a loot card and dice. Other than signing events, that is the only way to get a signed copy and goodies I'm afraid!

Hope you like the book, wherever you secure your copy!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: ChronosEight

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad