Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Career sneak peeks

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7
  • Re: Career sneak peeks

Thief class was in book 2 so expected a change of pace and abilities. Good to know we got some different stuff to look forward to. I like to play rogue. Then mage. Then warror. Lol

You're right that I have stayed clear of generic "thief" style classes (do love 'em though) but I do hope that I have brought a different flavour (and set of strategies) to the three paths this time around - including rogue. I think players/readers will be more surprised with what is in store. I guess I have to strive with each book to keep it feeling new and entertaining!

I can't wait for book three!!!!!! Please make it sooner!

I wish it was up to me, but sadly have no control over release date. If it makes you feel happy, have seen the awesome colour and B/W artwork... Oh yes, it will be worth the wait.

Will there be loot cards or any bookmarks with the new book?

It's hard to say at this point. Obviously, I'd love to have some sort of promo set and possibly make it a bit easier to get hold of (selling through eBay for example). I'll certainly keep you updated nearer the time.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad