Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Oh @$*#

Page: 1
  • Oh @$*#

So just finished first chapter and was transferring my equipment etc to a fresh new stat sheet. As I was transferring my gloves I realized I had accidentally used ghoul claws as gloves, therefore cheating by giving myself a third weapon with powerful piercing ability. Also realized I had been using bleed effect even though I didn't have it anymore. Since I realized I had cheated to defeat the legendary monsters, boss, and end of black book and red quest, I will now have to start over. Oh well, good thing this book is fun enough that I won't mind.

• Re: Oh @$*#

I was wondering why those legendary boss battles seemed so easy lol.

I'll admit to that too. Once I found I mysteriously gained 4 Brawn and a stray Armor point from somewhere. Must have forgotten to update my sheet properly when swapping round items after a late night session! It was my third hero wasn't too bothered at all about trying to go back.

Every hero I play always seems to end up with an extra charm. dunno where they come from o-O Even more so in hof with the runes.

I go through my stuff and check abilities and stats before any major battles these days. When I first started playing I made a few mistakes transferring stuff from one sheet to another or forgetting to alter stats when changing items.

I did something similar. I used to add my brawn/magic score onto the rake ability, allowing me to win most fights in a few seconds. I must say though, without that bonus the rake ability is SUPER underpowered.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad