Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: The Heart of Fire errata

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • Re: The Heart of Fire errata

Hmm, now that one is annoying. Should be 142. I think I know how that one crept in last minute. Frustrating, but will add to the above.

Lucky I chose a mage. I never noticed that one!

I chose mage to, my brother was the one who found that.

my copy of HOF arrived yesterday and can i just say that is absolutely amazing. i thought LOS was great but you'v taken it to a whole new level here. the complex depth to the quests with the codewords give so much more options. aswell as the great combat system..... thank you very much MJW

Had a shock when I first saw that post and there was 'MJW' at the end; thought it was someone pretending to be me! Very kind words, thank you. I have been 'beating myself up' a bit of late because of the school boy errors above - I hope they don't ruin what I hope should be a cracking (and epic) gamebook adventure.

Hope you continue to enjoy the series!

The only hiccup I encountered was the 174 one. Near the end of part 2 now and no problems here at all, its bloody excellent. But I really, really, really need to get rid of my HEX curse!!!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad