Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: The Legion of Shadow errata

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Re: The Legion of Shadow errata

This isn't an error in the book, but the .pdf Hero Builder for Legion of Shadow lists the Spindlesilk Cloak as being +1 Speed, +2 Armour.

Yep, that should be +1 speed, +2 magic.

I'll hopefully get that and the other changes done later today and uploaded.

There are actually numerous mistakes in all the books' item sheet documents. I was going to go through and do a list of them all, but it felt pernickety of me to do that - since the sheets are such an amazing (and freely given!) resource.

It's likely. You can go quite cross-eyed doing those spreadsheets, so easy to slip a wrong number into a wrong column. Also, some items might have had last minute changes during the editing process. I was hoping that perhaps the community may have taken that data and created something more interactive with it - and through that, make any necessary changes and edits as they arise.

Anyway, when I have a free moment, I'll make some of the changes I have spotted.

Have some of these errors been fixed in a re-print? My copy only seems to have the first error mentioned.

I have the latest edition of LoS and I just checked for all of the errata you mention but they're not in my copy.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad