Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: DestinyQuest competition

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: DestinyQuest competition

Grr... I'm having trouble justifying doing a preorder atm. Sigh. Times like this where I wish I was a poor college student who didn't know any better

@Tisamon
    Give you the stats? Now where is the fun in that ;-)

Rest assured that all the items are powerful (while remaining balanced, he adds quickly). Book of the Dead has a new ability from the Special Edition. Beacon of Faith and Gallant Defenders both have two abilities each.

You would not be disappointed.

@Tisamon - At least you tried. Guess we'll have to wait a little longer for those stats.

@Da Boss - You know that we'll have to create a character with all the best equipment (when we know what it is) in the future, right? Muahaha!

Actually, you've probably done that. How overpowered is this fabled character?

I'll leave the over-powered builds to the fans. They seem far more inventive with the potential combinations than I could ever be! Looking forward to seeing the builds for heroes post LoS special edition and HoF. (There are some killer combos I am discovering in HoF that I never factored initially but now I'm playtesting leave me thinking, wow... awesome destruction!)

Just pre-ordered the book, I hope not too many people were quicker than me but many others follow and purchase it... ;)

In time, so don't worry! (Path of Shadow proving a popular choice)

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad