Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: DestinyQuest competition

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: DestinyQuest competition

Hi Kevin

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Yes, sadly the competition is now closed. At this point I´m not sure what the opportunities will be for getting hold of the bookmarks in the future, but rest assured that there will be ´some way´of getting them.

In terms of the near future, I´ll be giving them away at my signing events, if that helps. (I´ll be posting details on locations and dates in the next couple of weeks).

Hope that helps, and glad you like the bookmarks. They are pretty cool, I agree!

Cheers
    M

Thanks for getting back to me Michael...I knew I should have ordered two copies right at the start!!

What are the chances that you might pop into Scotland for one of your signings?

Also, speaking of signings, any chance there might be some signed copies of the Hardback edition available to purchase? Maybe you could put some up for sale on Amazon as a Marketplace seller?

You could just simply add them to the current Amazon listing, but list them under "Collectable" (maybe with one or two Bookmarks thrown in too, to add to the collectability ), and they will just run alongside the regular Amazon sales, and be purchasable from that page.

Probably a lot easier than listing them on Ebay.

Good luck with the sales,

Cheers,
    Kevin

I pre-ordered my book on April 26th and emailed inquiring about bookmarks. Reading this thread, it looks like I missed out by about a month. Oh well. Still looking forward to receiving the book!

Hi Talarius

Welcome to the forums!

I´ve just been catching up on emails so you should now have had a response. The competition ran from 21 March to 9 April, so any entries after that date have sadly not been entered. However, I promise there will be future opportunities to win/obtain bookmarks.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad