Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: DestinyQuest competition

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: DestinyQuest competition

Yes, two of the items are magic focused, the other two are brawn.

Still some bookmarks looking for good homes, if you want to pre-order the hardback or the paperback.

Will we have the ability to pre-order in the United States? I didn't see the new version on there. Do you know when it will be available?

Mmmm, hard cover!!!!

I couldn't find the hardcover on there either. I'll double-check with my editor about its availability - although, for now, it would be through Amazon marketplace sellers anyway.

You might want to check out my buy page for links to Book Depository, who have free worldwide shipping.

I ordered mine from Book Depository, freud. I couldn't find any way to pre-order from Amazon US either.

Just wondering if it is too late to pre order th Hardback version and get a couple of these fantastic looking bookmarks?

Thanks,
    Kevin

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad