Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: No longer available on Amazon US?

Page: 1
  • No longer available on Amazon US?

I had DQ on my (US) Amazon wish list for a few months, but recently it seems to become unavailable. Is this a temporary situation or will it become available again?

Thanks!

• Re: No longer available on Amazon US?

Hi drh - DestinyQuest has never been available directly through Amazon.com, you can only purchase it through their marketplace sellers. Just took a look and some nutter is selling it for $236! What did they do, plate the cover in gold?

Not wanting to push my collector's edition, but I do dispatch same day on orders and happy to send to the States. Book Depository are also pretty good, although I think they have just run out of stock. Since the mention on Dice Tower, sales are starting to peak again

The reprint of DestinyQuest: The Legion of Shadow (out next year) and the sequel should be more widely available. For now, regarding my self-published edition, it really is a case of 'hunt it down' where you can find it. There are links on my buy page

I would buy the collector's edition in an instant, if the shipping to the US weren't so expensive.

I bought my copy from book_depository for $18 incl. shipping, through amazon. Arrived before first date of estimated delivery, great service!

I just bought a copy on Amazon UK. $26 shipped. I'll eat the shipping for a gem like this.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad