Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Choices, choices

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • Re: Choices, choices

Blimey, good to see you on the forums! Obviously the incessant annoying emails paid off ;) ‘Play more than one’ – I don’t doubt! Knowing your obsessional gaming tendencies, you’ll have mastered every career and build within the first week of release!!

Hero vs. hero combat is playing against your friends. Nothing online – as yet – but I hope that might change if DQ really takes off.

(And thanks for the mail – see my news story for the latest on the release date. You can still pre-order the book via Matador, which means you’ll get it as soon as it is released.)

Knowing your obsessional gaming tendencies, you’ll have mastered every career and build within the first week of release!!

aight, i'll teach ya noobs

lol, people are still playing wow?

It'll be Mage for me, one day i'm going to manage to create a fireball for real and then who'll be laughing huh!

(not me, my frikken hand will be on fire!)

Afffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttty!!!

/salute

Pyro then?

Shadow chic...

Now reassessing my career choices

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad