Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2101 Posts in 313 Topics by 274 members

Topic: Choices, choices

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • Re: Choices, choices

Mage all the way. I always play a mage in rpgs. I'll probably go pyro for career (he looks EVIL) but depends on the other options. Medic is a bit... meh!

Humm. I will most likely play warrior first because their careers seem more interesting to me. Second run will be rogue, if the game is good enough!

I'm not a fan of mages and the careers so far don't interest me that much but there are three more (?) unrevealed ones so that might change.

Rhiukan, how long does it take to play through the book, doing all the quests and legendery monsters etc?

A single playthrough can take around 20-30 hours.

er yeah, what he said :-P

I never paid attention to how long it took. i was just interested in getting the epic loot!

30 hours?! Wow. Plenty of content then lol. I've played computer games that took less time.

Hello forum.

ok, I am not sure what abilities are but I am leaning towards the rogues unless there is a warlock character. I will play more than one and see what works the best. I'm interested in the pvp but not sure how that works. Do you play friends or online? I don't know but looks interesting mike. might even get me off wow for awhile ;0)

Currently Online: Da Boss

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad