Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2120 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Choices, choices

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
  • Choices, choices

Quiet time for the forums so guess its time for a poll!

so..... as we get nearer to the release of the book, what path are you going to choose for your frst hero?

For me, I was lucky to be able to play test the book so i've played with all three. When I get the book for real i think my first play through will be warrior. I still want to nail a really good warrior build.

• Re: Choices, choices

easy one.

rogue. rogue. rogue.

Mage all the way. I always play a mage in rpgs. I'll probably go pyro for career (he looks EVIL) but depends on the other options. Medic is a bit... meh!

Humm. I will most likely play warrior first because their careers seem more interesting to me. Second run will be rogue, if the game is good enough!

I'm not a fan of mages and the careers so far don't interest me that much but there are three more (?) unrevealed ones so that might change.

Rhiukan, how long does it take to play through the book, doing all the quests and legendery monsters etc?

A single playthrough can take around 20-30 hours.

er yeah, what he said :-P

I never paid attention to how long it took. i was just interested in getting the epic loot!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad