Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2115 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Release date

Page: 1 , 2 , 3
  • Release date

Dude... sorry to hear the news on the delay. But chin up. These things take time and like you say, will all be worth it in the end. And we get some new careers to stare at so its win win really.

keep the faith, it will all come good!

• Re: Release date

The Blizzard quote says it all: it is done when it is done. I have waited for the release of computer games for months and months and months. That is the norm and sometimes the anticipation is the best part. Or at least, part of the experience. We all know Blizzard, right? Just don't make this the next Duke Nukem :oP

I look forward to the new careers. Just keep those coming! (More rogue careers tbh!)

Heya Hun

I can sense your disappointment.

I know how passionate you are about this project, but it is still early days. If it makes Christmas sales, great but if it doesn't does it matter? It doesn't take an expert to know that this will sell by the buckletload once it is unleashed on the public. What are a few months anyway?

I have this ordered for me and my son (both avid games players as you know!). I am talking to as many people as I can about it. The idea 'sells it self' (goodness, marketing speak, whatever next)!

We can't wait to play it. Now please come back to warcraft!! That IS an order!

Mad avatar! I like it

Grotbags ftw!

I'm surprised you are old enough to remember!

christ reminds me of an ex girlfriend 0_0

Currently Online: saif1117

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad