Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Missing Map?

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Missing Map?

They are not removable

Here's a shot of what lies between the prologue and act one in my book...

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh118/Asentirus/IMG_0060.jpg

Time to get on the blower to Amazon I think. See if I can get a replacement... Just hope mines the only copy like this, or theres gonna be a lot of disappointed gamers out there! Was really looking forward to playing this asap, looks fantastic...

Thanks for all the help. Keep it real!

Hi Cronan

I've not come across missing maps before! Unfortunate that you are the first but thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm really sorry, but yes - as you have deduced - you have a dud copy.

I hope, like you, this is a one off. I am (sadly) in the habit of checking all the copies that I post out via eBay and I check all books at signings (I am a little OCD...) so this is the first I have come across to not have a map section. I can see how you would have been confused!

All I can advise is that you return your copy to Amazon and ask for a replacement, citing that the colour section is missing. I doubt you will be lucky enough to speak to a human over at Amazon (heaven forbid) but they are prompt with their returns policy. I had to return a DVD last week as there was no disc inside. When I went through their online returns procedure they gave me a label to print out and a box to fill in with an explanation of why. I got a response in about half an hour and another copy two days later. All turned out good in the end.

So, all I can say is sorry for the hassle and disappointment. There shouldn't be any problems exchanging it, but if there are then let me know and I'll send 'Da Boyz' round, awright?

Sorry bud you were right after all. <blushes ashamedly> I hope you get your book sorted out so that you can get playing and chat more to the rest of us!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad