Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Quests

Page: 1
  • Quests

How do I remember if I have completed a quest? Are we allowed to repeat them?

• Re: Quests

Won't you remember what you have read? Each of the individual quests has their own story so I don't think you will forget where you have been.

Thanks for the quick reply. I currently snatch a few minutes here and there when I can to read DQ, so I will tend to forget which pages I have visited. Of course, when I have flipped to the paragraph and start reading, I will know if I have been there. But it is frustrating having to constantly search for a quest that I have not yet done.

That said, does your reply mean that each quest should only be visited once?

I think the ruling (from Da Boss, elsewhere) is that you should only really do a quest with a particular character once. Makes sense, as you can't necessarily argue that the monster respawns. This makes your choices important.

It depends on your play style though. I'm rather fond of mapping out the links, so I have a tendency to explore all the options in the quest. This would make the quests boring though, so I run three different characters, and take different routes depending on their temperament. Then I just write down where each of those have got to, and how they got there, so I don't repeat the same path again.

You only play teh quests once and there aren't so many you would get confused i don't think. There are different paths in each one so you can do them again with another hero and try it differently, like what Robin says.

make a copy of the maps and cross off quests you allready solved and if you died write down the number of the reference to return there whenever you want.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad