Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Runes in The Stone Circle quest

Page: 1 , 2
  • Runes in The Stone Circle quest

Can you keep and use any runes you did not use during the final fight? I am thinking not but 'Use once to instantly replenish your health' would be nice.

• Re: Runes in The Stone Circle quest

You can only use those in the Noldor fight. At least that is what I assumed as they seem part of the quest/location. Would have been good to have the Rune of Malachi in some later legendary monster fights!

Yeah, I suppose that is the way it is supposed to be played!

Just to confirm, the runes can only be used against the Rune Lord (Noldor). They serve no further use outside of that encounter. Sorry!

Can I re-fight the rune guardians multiple times to try and get their runes or can I only do each fight once?

Only once I am afraid - the text directs you back to the stone circle if you are defeated.

You must try and defeat Noldor with the runes that you have managed to acquire. Good luck! ;)

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad