Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Lightning, Thorns

Page: 1
  • Lightning, Thorns

I have a couple of doubts:
    1) Lightning abilitiy against Wreekin hunter/net, section 366, book 1: when i take health damage my lightning ability hit both? 2 damages each or only one of them?
    2) Thorns: may it trigger passive abilities (Venom, Bleed)? like First Cut does.

Thx in advance

Edit: I changed my questions about First Cut/Passive abilities because i answered myself i was confused with old and updated abilities, and found the answer in another topic.

• Re: Lightning, Thorns

In answer to your questions:

1. Lightning is a retaliation ability that returns damage to an opponent if you take damage from their damage score or damage dice. So, the only way (in the combat you refer to) to take damage in that way is through the Wreekin hunter attacking - so only he would take the lightning damage. The net is not affected.

2. Yes, thorns would trigger other effects, such as bleed and venom, as opponents have taken health damage. (Which is why, in later books, thorns is a rarer ability and not often available to rogue types!)

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad