Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: A crucial text error?

Page: 1
  • A crucial text error?

Should starting the boss quest in Act 1 say you are only allowed to start the quest if you have competing a quest previously? I guess the red quest? As in this quest you have your companions and the relic which is impossible to have unless you have done it?

• Re: A crucial text error?

Hmm, possibly there could have been a safeguard there. I do usually make the assumption that someone starting the final boss encounter of the act has played through the majority of the quests. But yes, perhaps with hindsight I could have added that in.

• Re: A crucial text error?

Agreed. I can't imagine why anyone would want to skip any of the content in a book like this. They only reason I mentioned it is as I think there are 2 or 3 other quests wher it says you have to do others before attempting.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad