Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Rumble thumpers

Page: 1
  • Rumble thumpers

Hi, I don't understand about the reward named 'Rumble thumpers' and 'Belching Bludger'in DQ (616). Its abilities are knockdown/disease and it will be kept in feet box/main hand respectively. I cannot imagine what they look like. Please help me.

Ps. I'm not an English native speaker.

• Re: Rumble thumpers

Yes, it is a shame the items don't come with pictures!

I always imagined the rumble thumpers being big metal boots (that were worn by the Blob abomination). Due to the mad scientist's tinkering I imagine they will have lots of wires and tubes, and be constantly crackling with magic.

The belching bludger is a round-headed mace that I picture as having small holes in the head, from which noxious gases are always escaping.

If you happen to play the Legion of Shadow app (http://destinyquestinfinite.com/buy-now/) all of the items have descriptions/background information.

Thank you so much. I'd like to buy the game but my problem is... I don't have a credit card. Is there any other way to buy the game?

Hi Grace, do you have Paypal or some other payment option? Email me at chris at adventurecow.com and we can work something out!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad