Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Do Bleed and Venom stack with themselves

Page: 1
  • Do Bleed and Venom stack with themselves

Couldn't find this by searching the forum, but do abilities like Bleed or Venom stack with themselves. In other words, if I have 2 items with Bleed, will I do 2 damage/round or still 1? My guess is the latter, but wanted to verify.

• Re: Do Bleed and Venom stack with themselves

No, if you have 2 items with Bleed ability, they won't combine for 2 points damage. It's still only 1 point of damage. Same with Venom, Disease, etc. But if you have Bleed and Venom, those are two different abilities, so you would add the 1 for Bleed and 2 for Venom to do 3 points total (assuming your opponent isn't immune.) There are other abilities that improve the damage done by Bleed and Venom. In the 2nd book, the ability Gouge will add that 2nd point of damage, if you have the Bleed ability.

• Re: Do Bleed and Venom stack with themselves

Thanks T-man. I thought as much, but wanted to confirm.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad