Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: please help!

Page: 1
  • please help!

On book 2 (The Heart of Fire) I am wondering if I need to drop all notes from the previous act. (calling, spotters guide, princes seal...). I am running out of space and am having a harder time sorting through what I need. I don't want to lose anything important.

• Re: please help!

Do you mean keywords that you might pick up along the way? Yes, always keep a record of those as they may be referred to again in Acts 2 and 3. There shouldn't be too many though.

If you mean backpack items, then you can only ever carry five items anyway - so you would need to choose what you take (unless an item says it doesn't take up backpack space, like the prince's seal). Always pays to keep a note of everything just in case!

Thank you. Your first paragraph answered my question. Is there a limit on how many keywords I can collect? Or do I just write on some lined paper when I'm out of room?

I always used the back of my hero sheet for notes and keywords (available to download and print from the downloads page). Or you could print off the second page from the Eye of Winter's Fury hero sheet, which has a dedicated section for notes and keywords.

Ok. Thanks for the help.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad