Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Jolando's Safehouse

Page: 1
  • Jolando's Safehouse

When I find a new item, do I have to equip it right away and put the old one in the safehouse (reference 49) or can I store it and keep the one I already have?
    The rule is not 100% clear.

• Re: Jolando's Safehouse

As per the wording of the rule - you have to equip the new item and the old item goes into the safe house. The old item can be re-equipped if you wish, between quests. (Basically the locker/safe house is a buffer to stop a replaced item being permanently destroyed.)

For Books 1-3 you should technically have no serious need to store items, you should be constantly upgrading. I added it to allow experienced players (who might be on their second or third play-through) to identify items or abilities that may come in useful later, and store these for later use. More likely with rings and talismans, where the stats stay relatively consistent.

If Book 4 goes ahead, this aspect will be developed more - so that there is some strategy to collecting extra items and stashing them.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad