Forums

Rules Q&A

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

733 Posts in 207 Topics by 139 members

Topic: Life spark

Page: 1
  • Life spark

I'd like to ask something: about life spark, I'm assuming that it only works for my hero's rolls, that is, if my opponent rolls a double for his attack speed, then I don't heal 4 health, right?
    Also, if I use a retaliation ability and I roll a double for damage dice, then should I get the bonus?

Thanks!

• Re: Life spark

You heal 4 health every time you roll a double for your hero. So that might be for your attack speed, damage dice etc. It does not work for your opponent's rolls as well.

And yes, if you use retaliation and rolled a double, you would get the heal - as the dice relate to your hero and not your opponent.

Perhaps the wording is a bit vague. I'll fix that on the online glossary sometime soon. ;)

I also have another question about Life Spark: would it also be triggered automatically by e.g. overload and critical hit? Then I would automatically have a six twice. Kind regards, Sir Matzeur!

Yes, life spark would trigger. Changing and manipulating dice is a big part of the game, so I feel that you should gain the benefit.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad