Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Orion: shadow ranger

Page: 1 , 2
  • Orion: shadow ranger

Reporting for duty sir!
    I think I am the first shadow ranger

Name: Orion Salvo
    Path: Warrior
    Career: Shadow Ranger (Black Rain, Thorn Fist)
    Stats: 16 Speed, 25 Brawn, 3 Armour

Head: Brain Infusers (+2 Speed, +3 Armour) Lightning
    Cloak: Nemesis shroud (+2 Speed, +3 Brawn) Dark Pact
    Gloves: Bracelet of Fury (+1 Speed, +4 Brawn) Adrenaline
    Chest: Raider’s Tunic (+2 Speed, +4 Brawn) Retaliation
    Feet: Rumblethumpers (+1 Speed, +3 Brawn) Knockdown

Main hand: Blood Crescent (+3 Speed, +5 Brawn) Cleave
    Left hand: Raven Eye (+2 Speed, +3 Brawn) Bolt

Talisman: Demon’s Heart (+1 Speed) Trickster
    Necklace: Glacial Shards (+1 Speed, +1 Brawn) Piercing
    Ring: Lupine Lapis (+1 Brawn) Bleed
    Ring: Tooth ‘n Claw (+1 Speed, +1 Brawn) Sideswipe

I did take a bit of a gamble with this career but worked out well. I realy hope there isa better bow in the next download. Bolt is "alright" but something more awesome would be good

• Re: Orion: shadow ranger

Almost the same gear as my berserker!
    I've not quite finished act 3 (last boss encounters to go) but Blood Crescent is on my shopping list.....

Thank you for sharing your ranger build, Orion. It's nice to see some good DPS warriors coming to the fore. And yes - I can confirm that there will be an epic bow in The Four Generals content. So, shadow rangers rejoice!

When will the Four Generals be ready anyway? Or is it already released? My computer won't let me click it.

Not until later in the year I'm afraid. I need to make some headway into the next book before I can assign time to the outstanding download material. I do intend to make it pretty special - it isn't going to be just some 'tough encounters'. ;)

What a bad day!

Just had my pot off my wrist on tuesday, so today I did all of Act 3 (it was AMAZING!) and lo and behold, I've just fell and broke my other wrist and snapped my front teeth! But I just wanted to ask, will DQ2 be about undead again or will it be different? I love jungle things!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad