Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Gladiator ready!

Page: 1
  • Gladiator ready!

I've just finished the book with a gladiator. What an ending! You may wonder why I picked the gladiator but I decided that I like to play hard mode in games and if gladiator is the least favourite career I decided to give it a go. It was not easy but here are my end game stats

Name: Blitz
    Path: Warrior
    Career: gladiator
    Stats: 14speed, 19brawn, 9armour

Head: Ghoul’s collar 2speed 3armour piercing
    Cloak: nemesis shroud 2speed 3brawn dark pact
    Gloves: mortuary gauntlets 1speed 3armour acid
    Chest: skullplate 2speed 3armour dominate
    Feet: rumblethumpers 1speed 3 brawn knockdown

Main hand weapon: Blood crescent 3speed 5brawn cleave
    Left hand weapon: Fall of angels 1speed 5brawn windblast

Talisman: Blind dust 1speed decieve

Necklace: Eye of shadow 1speed haste
    Ring: Splintered band 2brawn retaliation
    Ring: Lupine lapis 1brawn bleed

There seems to be lack of good gloves for warrior and boots also. I went for a combinaton of abilities that gave me a good selection of win abilities like knockdown and windblast, to get my blood lust. Other abilities are so so. Cleave is good to damage and then bleed lots of enemies. I know this hero could be much better but this is my very first play of the book. It was a lot of fun but it was very tough at times. I died a lot in act 3. I look forward to playing something easier but very happy I did it

• Re: Gladiator ready!

Most impressive blitz! You didn't decide to equip your bubbling bile I see? I agree with your comment about itemisation for warriors. Gloves and boots are sorely lacking yet we are inundated with shields, weapons, and chest pieces. I hope four generals when it is released gives us some more item options.

• Re: Gladiator ready!

I didn't choose bubbling bile. I don't thnk it is really that good because i would lose a point of speed for an item that also does damage to me. Might be fun to use for some people but I prefer to keep damage on my enemies not me!!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad