Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: League of Noob

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4
  • Re: League of Noob

Name: Kepler
    Path: Warrior Hexed
    Career: Monk
    Stats: 14 speed, 16 brawn, 7 armour

Head: Bloodsworn crown – iron will (2 speed 3 armour)
    Cloak: Blackrock shoulders – retaliation (2 speed 4 brawn)
    Gloves: Bloodsworn gauntlets – resolve (1 speed 4 brawn)
    Chest:Bloodsworn chest guard– unstoppable (1 speed 2 armour)
    Feet: Slime skimmers– webbed (2 speed 2 brawn)
    Main hand: Comb of sailors fingers – disease (2 speed 2 brawn)
    Left hand: Calcite claw– piercing (2 speed 4 brawn)
    Talisman: Stone of the sitadell – disrupt (1 speed)
    Necklace: Hanomans hair – monkey mob (1 speed)
    Ring: Grieving soul– fire aura, heal, charm (1 armour)
    Ring: Circle of storms– lightning, charm (1 armour)

Extra skills: Focused strike, Meditation, Bloodsworn, Prophecy, Demon claws, Demon spines

Probably last run of hof so I tried out a hexed hero. Was running good then lost a ton of brawn in act 3 when I replaced gear with bloodsworn . Stuck with it becuase I wanted to see how this would play out as a high armour build.

With bloodsworn I can pay for extra ability with health which is never too low so hexed not a problem. Meditation a total waste of time by act 2 and did think about ditching for drake career but focused strikes too good to lose out. Not sure its so good now I got such low brawn but I got enough passive and defences to keep standing. The last team battle was a blast because this guy soaks up damage and still delivers a good punch (yay monk!) Liked this hero, fun playing something different

Nice, I hate hexed.
    Why didn't you buy any of runes from the haunted shop? You could have boosted your armour ratingby 2 or 3.

I know! had spent all my gold on health and speed potions.

I think I had less than 300 gold in act 3. I wanted sailors fingers weapon so ended the blue quest early so that made everything else really hard. My speed was bad so needed the boost from pots. Not a good way of playing but I got to the end so I am happy.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad