Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Mogwai by Tatties

Page: 1
  • Mogwai by Tatties

Name: Mogwai
    Path: inquisitor
    Career: none
    Stats: 13 speed 28 brawn 3 armour

Head: crown of command (5 brawn 5 magic command)
    Cloak: nemesis shroud (2 speed 3 brawn dark pact)
    Gloves: bracelet of fury (1 speed 4 brawn adrenaline)
    Chest: the cage (2 speed 3 armour iron will)
    Feet: rumble thumpers (1 speed 3 brawn knockdown)

Main hand: spinal tap (3 speed 4 brawn impale)
    Left hand: fall of angels (1 speed 5 brawn windblast)

Talisman: blinding dust (1 speed decieve)

Necklace: glacial shards (1 speed 1 brawn piercing)
    Ring: tooth n claw (1 speed 1 brawn sideswipe)
    Ring: splintered band (2 brawn retaliation)

Notes: this is my end game build for my warrior. I had cavalier and then did the Laine fight about five times!! so that he survived I have gone for a high damage build with less armour. Not really intentional but happened as I played act3.

• Re: Mogwai by Tatties

Updated my warrior. I finished the book at around 2am this morning! Fantastic ending. I couldn't stop reading Looking forward to taking a look at the extra download quests and equipment now.

jaw drops open.........

That is incredibly good brawn. I only got 19 on my ranger. With cleansing light that build must play well. How is it with less armour and low speed?

That build looks OP! I hope my mage finishes up with stats like that (magic instead of brawn obviously)

Not too many problems with low armour unless you have a very long and drawn out fight. I have enough abilities to win combat rounds and adrenaline helps with the lower speed. If I lose a round then I had sideswipe,retaliation, command and avenging spirit to do damage back.

Avenging spirit would have benefited from high armour but I stuck with the higher brawn instead

Name: Tonk
    Path: rogue
    Career: pickpocket
    Stats 15 speed 29 brawn 0 armour

Head: umbra of shadow (2 speed 4 brawn chill touch)
    Cloak: nemesis shroud (2 speed 3 brawn piercing)
    Gloves: bracelet of fury (1 speed 4 brawn gutripper)
    Chest: dark slayer vest (2 speed 4 brawn gutripper)
    Feet: rumble thumpers (1 speed 3 brawn knockdown)
    Main hand: talanosts edge (3 speed 5 brawn sear)
    Left hand: black death (2 speed 4 brawn critical strike)
    Talisman: tiger's heart (1 speed cat’s speed)
    Necklace: eye of shadow (1 speed haste)
    Ring: lupine lapis (1 brawn bleed)
    Ring: leader of the pack (1 brawn dominate)

First with a pickpocket? I wanted to try this career out to the end. The only real benefit I saw in patchwork pauper is the chance to transfer gut ripper (from the nightwalker set) onto new gear with better stats. That alone makes it worth keeping the career. I could also keep my piercing to my cloak item so that freed up other slots. Pleased with 29 brawn. No armour lol but I rely on killing them first!!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad