Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Nahel the Berserker

Page: 1
  • Nahel the Berserker

First LOS hero. I played as a warrior and my brother is playing a mage. Knew warriors might be a tougher challenge so I mostly played aggressive and took mostly brawn treasures. Act 2 was the hardest until I got the Berseker and then plain sailing from then. I’m looking forward to testing him in PVP with my bro when he finished

Name: Nahel
    Path: Warrior
    Career: Berserker
    Speed 14 - Brawn 22 - Magic 0 - Armour 8
    Health 55
    Head: Dread Mask (2sp 3br) Overpower
    Cloak: Nemesis Shroud (2sp 3br) Dark Pact
    Gloves: Mortuary Gauntlets (1sp 3ar) Acid
    Chest: Pacemaker (1sp 4ar) Kickstart
    Feet: Scouts longboots (1sp 3br) Sidesswipe
    Main hand: Retribution (3sp 6br) Feral Fury
    Left hand: Fall Of Angels (1sp 5br) Windblast
    Talisman: Tigers Fury (1sp) Berserker
    Necklace: Eye Of Shadow (1sp) Haste
    Ring: Cutters Cornelian (1ar) Piercing
    Ring: Hunger (2br) Leech

• Re: Nahel the Berserker

Do you want to try forum battle against me. That's the way to put this hero in other's eye

• Re: Nahel the Berserker

Hi.Thanks for the offer.
    I'm replaying the last act because I made a mistake with my character sheet. I played with 14 speed but only have 13. I must have swapped an item and forgot to make the necessary change. I looked at the hero builder sheet on the site and thought my mistake was pacemaker because it says it has 2 speed but I doublechecked and it is only 1. My hero doesn't feel legitimate if I have cheated in some way but I have his details from end of act 2 so I can replay. May give me second chance to improve too!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad