Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Snakes Eyes Vs Petar II

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8
  • Re: Snakes Eyes Vs Petar II

Well done, another great fight! Reading through the turns, if I am following it correctly, the issue comes up when using charm on a silver frosted die. Rougie is correct that the silver frost ability takes precedent - those dice are frozen and therefore cannot be modified or changed. It probably isn't worded as clearly as it could be, hence I understand why Marilyn believed using charm was legitimate.

The abilities are essentially written with PvE in mind (i.e. fighting opponents in the book) rather than hero vs. hero specifically, so there will always be instances like that, which crop up from time to time. As long as both opponents agree on an outcome then everything is good!

Don't be disheartened - the forum fights have been great. I'm sure they are a good learning tool for new players and, for veterans, they show off abilities and combos and give ideas for new builds etc. Perhaps playing it all in one night was too much!

In my post at 30 January 2014 at 10:03pm I roll for "attack speed" "roll a 4 and a 5 +15=24", then Rougie make post at 30 January 2014 at 10:11pm and there he roll a 5+3=8. 8+16=24. He did not waited me to use "Charm" and began new round where he use "silver frost". This is what I want to clear but last night was so hard fight

Ah yes, I see your point now. I see how things got a bit confused, I also thought you were referring to the silver frost roll and not the one before. I think turns need to be broken down more carefully rather than rushing ahead, which is what I think happened. (Things seemed to work well in the other battles.)

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad