Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Rithe vs Harold

Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16
  • Re: Rithe vs Harold

To start Round 5, no Speed skills for me this time.

In this round I use Webbed (sp): This ability reduces the number of dice your opponent can roll for attack speed by 1, for one combat round only. You can only use this ability once per combat.

Roll 4 + 5 + 16 s = 25 speed roll.

Roll of a 6 + 15 = 21 speed roll.

3.1. Harold use Windwalker (co):If you win a round, you can use all your attack speed dice for your damage score (adding your brawn or magic as normal). You can only use this ability once per combat. (Note: you cannot use modifier abilities to alter these dice results once they are used for your damage score.)

speed dice: 4 and 5. Adding brawn 25 points. Damage score: 4+5+25=34

4.1. Damage: 34-13=21
    4.2. Rithe's health: 105-21=84

Ouch... Forgot how much that can do.

I'm going to use Sideswipe (Retaliation)
    Roll of 2 (boo). 97 - 2 = 95

Now, question for Da Boss. I have Bleed. I have inflicted damage on him. Does that take effect now, or is it only on a normal hit?

Rithe
    H: 84 / 110
    S: 15
    B: 19
    M: 5
    A: 13 / 14

Harold
    H: 95 / 110
    S: 16
    B: 25
    M: 0
    A: 2

Yes, as soon as you inflict health damage on your opponent then bleed triggers. So sideswipe and other retaliation effects will cause bleed.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad