Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Rogue path

Page: 1
  • Rogue path

Here is my first hero, a rogue.
    I was torn on career and started act 3 with a dagger-assassin build but changed to swordmaster for the nice swift blades ability. First strike didn't do much damage and don't miss venom all that much.

Here he is

Name: Blades
    Path: Rogue
    Career: Swordmaster
    Stats 16 speed 23 brawn 1 armour 45 health

Head: Black widow (2S 2BR) webbed
    Cloak: Nemesis shroud (2S 3BR) dark pact
    Gloves: Nightwalker gloves (2S 2BR) set: gutripper
    Chest: Nightwalker tunic (1S 2BR)
    Feet: Marsh stalkers (2S 3BR) sideswipe

Main hand: Talanost’s edge (3S 5BR) sear
    Left hand: Black death (2S 4BR) critical strike

Talisman: Demon heart (1S) trickster

Necklace: Ghoul’s teeth (1S) piercing
    Ring: Lupine lapis (1BR) bleed
    Ring: Serpentine spiral (1Br 1AR) immobilise

Wished I'd tried for some of those loot cards now. Ah well. Hope they come available again. All feedback welcome

• Re: Rogue path

Looks v good. i wouldn't have so many speed abilities my self with a high 16 speed. More combat abilities would help do more damage and take adavntage of gutripper and crit strike.

Also in this build I'd would have tried for deep wound for the extra damage dice. Budak drops serenity and that has deep wound I believe.

Point taken but my damage has not been a problem even against legendarys. I like to guarantee wins as much as possible.

Budak drops serenity and that has deep wound I believe

Budak?

He's a shadow stalker you fight after the ghoul in the red quest. If you chose a different path then you probably missed that section. He has some good rogue gear.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad