Forums

Post your hero!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

754 Posts in 132 Topics by 94 members

Topic: Fast Alchemist

Page: 1
  • Fast Alchemist

Name: Armanonn
    Path: mage
    Career: alchemist (good taste, midas touch)
    Title: Champion of light (bright shield)
    Stats: 17 speed 23 magic 0 brawn 2 armour

Head: The morgue (2sp 4ma leech)
    Cloak: Silpstream silk (3sp 2ma surge)
    Gloves: Gardener's gloves (2sp 2ar thorns)
    Chest: Cinder's gown (1sp 3ma sear)
    Feet: Bewiched boots (2sp 2ma dominate)
    Main hand: Tempest's fury (2sp 5ma windblast)
    Left hand: Grasping grimm (3sp 3ma rake)
    Talisman: Demon's heart (1sp trickster)
    Necklace: Eye of shadow (1sp haste)
    Ring: Band of elements (2ma lightning)
    Ring: Wrath of ages (2ma rust)

Money: 860

Notes: I bought a lot of things from Waldo (beeing an alchemist gold is not a problem), but i missed Silpstream gown (chest) for only 40 gold crowns (this could give me 1 more speed point and 1 magic point).

• Re: Fast Alchemist

Man that is fast!! Surely that's a gamebreaker. It must have been easy to steamroll through all the monsters

Cripes someone arrest that build. I don't want to pvp that hero with my inquisitor it would be a bloodbath! I see the extra speed is coming from the talisman slot where other mages have the armour or magic. Slipstream gown = 18 speed. Can any other career beat taht? Don't think rogues can get over 16 speed can they?

This was my first hero. Glad to see it's a quite powerfull build.
    I refused every other career (different from alchemist) to retain that Demon's heart talisman (+1sp and trickster)

Speed 17/18
    Ouch.

Just finished my first playthough... and by coincidence, I created a very similar Alchemist - though I did get the Slipstream Gown, to bring my Speed up to 18...

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad