Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: disrupt and corruption

Page: 1 , 2
  • disrupt and corruption

What items have disrupt and corruption? I know there is the spellbreaker mace which I didn't take from sunken city. I'm thinking this combo of abilities would wreak havoc against magic foes (-5 to magic?).

• Re: disrupt and corruption

That would be a nice combination. But there aren't that many mobs that use magic i've noticed. Would be real good against the end boss Magic of 9 verses my armour of 13! ROFL

Mages' tears has disrupt (from the mage hunter in the last quest). Deathgrip robes have corruption, but they are mage only Not sure about anything else. I'm sure there was a sword with corruption somewhere. Memory hazy!

Found it after some page flicking: tainted striker. Grr another mage weapon!

Magic of 9 verses my armour of 13

Wow! 13! I thought my ranger's armour of 10 was good What career are you playing blokka?

Is 13 that good for a warrior? I thought they would get higher armour later in the game

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad