Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Lorinwold's Field guide

Page: 1 , 2
  • Lorinwold's Field guide

So what's this Lorinweld's Field Guide to Roots, herbs and Leaves that I'm constantly hearing about in Act 2? Did I skip something somewhere?

BTW I love this book, it's so addictive it should be on the list of controlled substances

• Re: Lorinwold's Field guide

You can get the herb book from the first camp where the alchemist is. There is that and the dwarf one that you use for the puzzles.

Yes I missed the other book as well! Don't recall having been there, perhaps I should be a bit less random when wandering about Thanks!

Two axles? ;)

I didn't bother to remember which fake e-mail address I used because I thought the login would be by name. Oops. So I had to make a second account. Now all we need is four wheels and a horse

Hehe.

I'm moving this thread to the spoiler forum. And, Axle (or Axle_), a big thank you for the kind feedback. I wish I could use that quote (it's so addictive it should be on the list of controlled substances) in my advertising! That is one hell of a quote. Would look great on Amazon *cough* ;)

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad