Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Legion of Shadows cover

Page: 1
  • Legion of Shadows cover

I am pretty sure that the cover of the Italian edition of LoS depicts Zul Ator with the legion and the city of Talanost on the background, but who are the people on the cover of the first edition?
    We are clearly in the Bonefields when activating the angels... I thought they can be Lansbury (the medic in white), Nyms (the rogue with 2 swords) and Caeleb (the knight), but maybe the knight is inquisitor Laine... what can you tell us, Michael?

• Re: Legion of Shadows cover

The original cover was meant solely to show the three character classes - warrior, rogue and mage. But yes, I did hope that they invoked the characters of Nyms, Lansbury and Caeleb. Three huge characters in the story arc and future books.

Good to know! Nyms was my favourite character of the three!

!!!!SPOILER!!!! DON'T READ BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED LOS

Too bad that, since in an ending he is implied to be dead, I fear he won't be back

It fuels Caeleb's story arc

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad