Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: puzzle 530 ( door, 3 lines: star sun moon)

Page: 1
  • puzzle 530 ( door, 3 lines: star sun moon)

Allright, i have the book in french so i don't know if the chapters are the same. I'm on front of a dwarf puzzle underwater ( red quest on map2). 3 lines: i have found 60 for the star, 56 for the sun and 15 for the moon. I've tried a millions ways to add up thoses numbers, but neither are good ( 725 may be it, because it's still in the dwarf temple, but nothing indicates me if it's strait after the door, or just another chapter in this quest)

I hope i've been understood. Thx for the replies

• Re: puzzle 530 ( door, 3 lines: star sun moon)

First of all, which book is it?

I haven't played the book for a while now so relying on my messy character pages. Sounds like you have two puzzles confused. In the sunkern temple quest you need a stone tablet and that gives you a number to add to open the wall. The star, moon and sun is for another quest earlier. The one in the crater where you fight the fire demons and dragon.

I checked the book and see what puzzle you are stuck on. I had the answer 131 on my page but can't remember how I got there. The numbers you have are correct then (?)

This puzzle also gave me a bit of head scratching but here is what I got:

3 (+2) 5 (x2) 10 (+3) 13 (x2) 26 (+4) 30 (x2) = 60

4 (x2) 8 (-2) 6 (x3) 18 (-3) 15 (x4) 60 (-4) = 56

6 (x3) 18 (/2) 9 (x4) 36 (/3) 12 (x5) 60 (/4) = 15

60 + 56 + 15 = 131

I hate dwarven locksmiths

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: ChronosEight

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad