Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Legion of Shadow Hero Builder errors?

Page: 1
  • Legion of Shadow Hero Builder errors?

Hi Boss,
    I'm concerned about the Hero builder here:
    http://www.destiny-quest.com/assets/Downloads/Files/The-Legion-of-Shadow-item-sheet.pdf

It's pretty cool, but so far I've looked at details for two items and they're both wrong, which doesn't look so good.
    The Drape of Shadow is a Cloak, but it's in the Head table, and the Dread Mask provides 1 speed, not 2.
    Has it been checked for other errors?

Thanks,
    Vandervecken

• Re: Legion of Shadow Hero Builder errors?

Thanks for pointing those out. I have uploaded an amended item list. Obviously, errors may creep into the hero builder as there is a lot to keep track of. That is why the community is important in pointing out any bugs. I think you were just unlucky (or lucky, in some cases) to have stumbled on two at once!

Blinding dust - the Act 3 Talisman has a misprint - deceive is mis-spelled and it doesn't give +2A.
    Torment - the Act 3 left hand item, gives +4 magic not +4 brawn.

Also, any chance you could make the PDF use text and so be searchable?

Updated the online hero builder.

To make it searchable text I believe I need Acrobat Pro, which I don't currently have - but that is likely to change as I need it for some other work I am doing. So yes, I'll look into making those searchable in the future.

Hi there. I’ve noticed other errors. For example: The Morgue is given as +3 Magic, when in fact it provides +4.

Also: Nightwalker gloves are listed as being found in section 765. Not according to my book they’re not! In fact 765 contains The Morgue, Nemesis Shroud and Funeral Wraps.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: CrazedOldMan

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad