Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Act 1 Team Battle

Page: 1
  • Act 1 Team Battle

I just wanted to make sure as I'm getting close. For the Team Battles, we use our Hero from DQ1, right? The way it's worded in the Act 1 quest is strange. Just reading the first part, I'm wondering who this companion is and where they came from. And when I looked at the Act 2 & 3 ones, it is obviously the DQ1 hero.

• Re: Act 1 Team Battle

Yep, you use your DQ1 hero. The wording sort of 'hides' the identity of the 'stranger' until the reveal in the second (and third) team battles.

Ok, that makes sense. It was just strange that this companion appeared out of nowhere, I guess. Now, let mayhem commence!

Wow, I'm playing way to slow. I just finished this one last night. Tonight, to the boss!

I will say, that my LoS hero that I used just steamrolled through it. An Inquisitor with 15 speed and 19 brawn hits HARD.

Also, my HoF Acolyte has 12 magic now! I think speed wise I'm at 5 again (was at 4 for a while). Might be hard to hit, but when he does... How much stronger is this guy going to get?

Anyone else done some of the team battles? Thoughts on them?

Don't worry I'm not much further than you rithe. Snowed in with bad weather and thats good as I'll be playing plenty this weekend

My HoF hero is a pariah 5 speed but only 6 brawn. He didn't survive the beed cage on the two tries I made. Didn't do enough damage. Both tries my LoS hero killed the wicker man even with the blood sacrifice boost so didn't end up making a difference. (One try I remember I was down to 3 health on my LoS rogue!) Really wanted both to survive it but...... looking forward to the act 2 fight!

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad