Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Heart of Fire prologue

Page: 1
  • Heart of Fire prologue

Just read the prologue over at the Gollancz blog. Wow!

Just for clarification, though. Is this guy from Tithebury originally? I wasn't sure about that. It sounded like that was someone else. That does make me wonder what happened there after the other hero left.

And Avian Dale again... That man does have a knack for getting his fingers in important areas it seems.

• Re: Heart of Fire prologue

Glad you liked it.

I think the answer to your question is here:

For as long as you can remember, you have been hunted – running from town and village, with nowhere to call home.

Fantastic!

I'm going to be playing tonight, apparently my book arrived this morning I think its going to be a long night......

Yes, that does. Now, who did Elias capture... We met him in Act 2, so it's not the other Hero... Hmmm.

And I think we need generic names for the DQ1 and DQ2 heroes. The Prophet seems to be a good one for DQ2. I think I know what to call the DQ1, but it's more spoilery right now. It relates to what happens in The Betrayed.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad