Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Abilities spoilers

Page: 1
  • Abilities spoilers

For Da Boss. I know this will come across as a dumb question. I really want to check out the new abilities but when you say spoilers are they plot spoilers or just stuff like careers? I want to start planning builds but got me worried I'll come across something about the plot I would rather not know!

• Re: Abilities spoilers

It's hard to say; nothing I would term major. Depends how much you want to read into some of the ability descriptions. I wouldn't worry too much - only wanted to flag it up as some people may want to avoid 'anything' that might hint at what is to come in the new book.

I read through it, and don't see plot related info. There are things that might be related to some new combat mechanics? Set related ones tell you what the items are (not names, but slots). So, yes some, but I wouldn't classify it as major spoilers. Like Da Boss said, hints more than anything.

I was too weak to resist! Some really interesting abilities. I like the sound of Monkey Mob!

You can equip SNAKES???? !

Thats gotta be a rpg first. Loving it! Venomancer career I assume going on the description.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad