Forums

Here be spoilers!

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

497 Posts in 101 Topics by 104 members

Topic: Health items

Page: 1
  • Health items

Hi. Could anyone tell me what items in the game have +health. Is there only the winged locket from the chest in part 3?

• Re: Health items

I think its the only one unless I missed something.

There is another one. I don't remember when you get it now, but there is another one for sure. If I find it, I'll let you know.

There you go. You must defeat Zul Ator. Then you can get a necklace that gives you +5 health.

Well remembered. I'd totally forgotten about that one!

I wasn't that fussed with the +health items. I'm not convinced that 5 or 10 health would make a huge amount of difference in a fight. Perhaps a consideration for rogues because of the lower health. Anyone taken any of these and found them helpful?!

I had thought about those items for my tanking build but i wasn't sold on the abilities and what I'd be giving up by choosing them. The Zul necklace is probabbly the best of the two but it has stiff competition from other items. It would have been good to see more items with health bonuses especially for warriors but I could also see it might unbalance the pvp side of things?

I've not seen many builds using them.

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad