Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2119 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Player x player (pvp)

Page: 1 , 2
  • Re: Player x player (pvp)

Is the Kindle version going to precisely match the print version? I think there's a brilliant opportunity to set up the kindle version so that turn to page 68 gives you reference 68, and so on. I've seen a couple of gamebooks that completely miss a trick by having the references not on a useful page number.
    Will it also make use of the touch version, so you only have to click on a reference to turn to it?

Hi robin. I'll be in a better position to talk about the Kindle and other versions of DestinyQuest in the next couple of weeks. I know the Kindle saga has been dragging on a bit (to be honest, I could probably write a book about it!) but that is all getting sorted as I speak. So expect an update very soon.

And yes, I would like the Kindle version to be as interactive as possible. (Originally, it was going to be a straight port of the print - but that is changing now.)

However, I believe that the original Kindles are quite limited in what they can do, so that might influence the end product. More info soon, I promise!

App version? Ohhh... My interest is piqued!

I agree with Epsilon the hero uploader is a great idea to see your character if its possible to do:)

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Bob88753

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad