Forums

General Discussion

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. (All members of the forum must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions)

Moderators: Da Boss

2118 Posts in 314 Topics by 275 members

Topic: Player x player (pvp)

Page: 1 , 2
  • Player x player (pvp)

Wouldn't be fun if we could find a way to have pvp combats using Skype or maybe msn ? We could have tournaments and even rankings displaying the best fighters all over the world , what do you guys think of that?

• Re: Player x player (pvp)

I think PvP tournaments and rankings are a great idea. It is something that I am looking into with the app version of Legion of Shadow coming out later this year. So basically, hold that thought! ;)

That would be fantastic!!! It would also be really cool if you could have a visual hero uploader like the warcraft armoury so that you can see the geear that your hero is wearing and compare with players around the world

So basically, hold that thought! ;)

I think i just totally geeked out!

is the app/interactive version replacing the kindle one? I've just about managed to convince the wife to buy me a kindle based on my constant pestering about destiny quest!

There will definitely be a Kindle version, don't worry. Eventually... ;)

Currently Online: There is nobody online.

Welcome to our latest member: Seabreeze

Copyright © 2010 Michael Ward | Terms and Conditions | Acknowledgments | site built by nomad